Tuesday, October 27, 2015

TRAVLOG 2 | Xi'an, China

TRAVLOG (Travel Video Blog) 2:

According to my plan, my partner agreed to come to my house and discuss about our #94trip. Sadly she had to attend for religious class. So i did a little more research before i meet up with her to do some confirmation.

I looked up for tips for traveling. The things that i need to take note most importantly before traveling on my own or without the help of a travel agency. So i came upon a website - Travelzoo.com

Most of what been listed there, i'm quite close to being ready for my first journey; on my own - to Xi'an, China. I just needed to do some health check ups and recently i registered online with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

In my next video, i hope to talk about how important it is to have someone accompanying/joining you in the trip. I'd love to keep more updates on my planning and progress before i'm off to China.

Here's to another 7 Months and 3 Days more.

#94trip

No comments:

Post a Comment