Saturday, September 17, 2016

September came..

September came and i had many things planned for this month.

Obviously every 2nd of the month, it's Twoaug's monthsary. It was optional for us to celebrate however this month was much special to us. I was not only celebrating our monthly-monthsary but September was Taufiq's birthday. 

Back in July, Taufiq had it all planned for that month. Of course it was my birthday. He brought us to the Universal Studio Singapore (USS). I had tons of fun being there with him although i didn't get to take the roller-coaster rides due to some circumstances.

So September came and i wanted to do something special for him again, compared to the previous year. Last year i was still in school and i didn't earn much to make the special surprises for him. So i thought this year would be wonderful. I tried putting plans to have his parents coordinated with me but that didn't happen this year. 


Instead i got a call from Taufiq saying that i had to make myself free in the evening. His parents wanted me to tag along. I knew something wasn't right - very fishy. I beat around the bush trying to get some answers out from Taufiq. I had my reasons to do so because my mind was going wild thinking the possibility of his parents coming to my house and having a 'meet-the-parent-session'. Yikes! Scary but anxious. Who wouldn't?

That evening, i found out the answers to my questions. Apparently it was a "surprise" that i got from Taufiq and his family that they were dining in at Seoul Garden. At least it was relieving to find out the fact that we were having a normal family dinner together. Over the table, we talked about things that Taufiq's father and i know about the 'kampung' lifestyle compared to Taufiq and his Mom. It was enjoying and i was hoping if someday we could all just go out and did memory lanes together. Fun way of getting to the family more better. I would definitely love it very much!

Back to where i was talking about trying to surprise Taufiq. 

Eventually i did try making some communication wise with his bestfriend and his camp mate (eventually he was my friend) but the result came out zero. Although his camp mate did try to make an attempt to come down but it was too late as i already had it all planned to bring him to the Night Safari.

I thought i could completely surprise him but then yet again, i wrecked my own plan because my mouth couldn't shut. I just had to ask Taufiq whether it would be worth the money to go to Gardens by the Bay, Night Safari or the Singapore Flyer. I really regretted for doing that. Sheesh!

It was really a tough decision but at least i made some reservation at the Mad Sailors Cafe. It was our second time going to a cafe. Just like last year, i brought him to the Rouze Cafe located at Little India but this time round, it was at Haji lane. A cafe that i had known while i was working because they were one of our customers. We had some talks about this anonymous guy making his orders - he was known for his accent and prices. Shall keep that confidential!


I could see that he had never been to cafe's before. He was acting very awkwardly every time we entered Cafes. The reason i brought him to such places was to have him experience what would it feels like to be in a foreign places and to be able to adapt to the people and the kind of atmosphere/ambiance. Some day i believed that we would travel the world and that he should understand how the society works.

He has to learn to be wiser and act maturely with his decisions.

Enough said about how he should be but i wanted him to understand that there were times he could play around and strictly be serious. In sha allah. I just want the best for him. I want the world to stop looking at him like he was just but a child. I want people to stop bullying him - let it be directly or otherwise. I really wished that he could see and understand what i'm feeling for him.

'When you're truly in love with someone, you want everything to be the best. You want the world to know that he could do his ultimate best and that he shouldn't be a disappointment to anyone'.

Apart from stressing him, i brought him to the Night Safari. It was our first time being there.


I never knew he would talk so much. The whole entire night with him, he was entertaining himself because i was just too busy admiring and had thoughts to myself on 'HOW IN THE WORLD DID I FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM'. Although he might seemed childish and foolish at times, i couldn't underestimate that any guy would be childish at a point of his life. 

And how did we end our night?

We had supper at one of the nearest Indian coffee shop.

Welcome to the Mid-September...

No comments:

Post a Comment