Tuesday, October 11, 2016

What's new?

If you had been visiting my blog recently, my blog was plain-simple.

One time when i was at work, i got bored and sick over the display pictures i had on my desktop. Same went for the screen savers because they had the same pictures.

So i thought to myself that i should put something new. While i was googling for Sia's HD wallpaper slash iphone, i came about with a floral wallpaper. Guess' i wanted something new for my whatsapp wallpaper too.

This became my new whatsapp wallpaper. #vintagelook

As i was looking for other pictures suddenly something struck my mind. I started searching for floral-vintage wallpaper and i came about with the ones that you see now as my blog-theme.

I felt accomplished with the new look to my blog now.

Apart from what you see in my blog, i'd love to share with you of what happened recently.

Few days ago i met up with a friend of mine for a karaoke session. It had been a very long time since i last met her for dinner at Tang Tea House. We had a lot of catch-ups together. I was more concerned of what's going on with her life ever since she went on her own way. I understood that she had difficulties in her life. Ever since then she had been working so hard to support herself and gained more confidence - i saw her as someone whom's completely turned into a new leaf. More matured but she's more afraid to fall in love. 

She felt at risk of loving someone new. She thought she didn't deserve any of it anymore because it was getting tiring for her. I wished i could help her but i promised myself that i wouldn't want to barge in the circles i was in before.

I wasn't trying to be bad. I knew very well that if i did go back to where i had been before, it would be a nightmare. It was difficult trying to walk out from the circle i was in back then. 


Back to about her, she wasn't someone whom i met when i was in school or so. I got to know her through an email she sent and she was someone's fiancee. He who's name should not be mentioned, was a skunk of liar. Took advantage of every girl's dream and made it into such a nightmare. Up till now, it's such a freak-out moment and a pain in the ass when i think about what happened years ago. It remained vividly in my mind.
 
It still haunts me!

No worries about how i am feeling right now because i feel much more better with Taufiq's presence.

However i pitied the latter. I realized that she had problems with her friends and when i mentioned about her friends, i knew her one and only best friend. He's so complicated.

If only he could realize the misdeeds he did. Sometimes he's too egoistic that he didn't know the hurt he had caused to his friends. He had lost me but he thought he hadn't. I was once sully by him - not physically but emotionally affected by his actions of which he didn't sees it.

But yet, he's too happy ongoing with his life.

Although i heard that he had arguments with his lady, things got bad but who cares!

I almost lost myself if it wasn't for him.

With whatever had happened recently, i prayed and wished the best for my girl here. I hoped that someday she would just walk out from the life she's having right now. I hoped that she'd find someone who deserves and treats her better.

The end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment