Friday, April 1, 2016

Ought to Feel

It's been 3 weeks now ever since i started work at my Pops' place. I had not only deal with customers' orders and logistics side but i had to deal with salespeople especially when the team leader (salesperson) of my group hardly wants to listen to a newbie like me. Well work is work. Work is stressful but as long the money keeps rollin' in, i am in for it!

Lets push that aside. What has been happening of lately apart from my job. I'm trying to get my life settle down ever since the last day of school. I'm still not sure when is our Graduation Ceremony - could be somewhere around in May.

What's my next list in my bucket list is to earn money, exchange currency and off  i travel to China with Zafirah, I am definitely excited for this though!

I earn my freedom, money and most of all, to have some fun and be rejoice.

Other than that, i am not just worried about gettin' the plane tickets back to home but i am more worried for Taufiq's trip to Taiwan. He's going there to for his National Service and i was told that he'll be working 24/7! That's insane but he has got to do what he has got to do. I wonder if i am able to cope around work without him constantly texting me. He'd be there for 3 weeks. Consider it almost a month. 

It's a complete whole new different level for me - this is actually new for me. 

You may say that i can rant almost everything to my best friend Shiva but it's not the same not having Taufiq around. Enough said.

I believe i can do it!

What's more sad for me right now is that my Pops overworks himself and i cannot bare to watch him have his lunch sitting on the floor just side by side to the staircase that is close to the toilet. A very lonely and disgusted place to be there. 

When i saw him sitting there alone, i just teared watching him. Only Allah knows how devastated i was to be looking at my Pops like that. Then mother's words at the back of my mind corresponding to what i saw. She said to never disrespect my Pops. A child like me who had always disrespect my Pops in many ways but still being forgiven for the mistakes that i did, i am but a young child still learning not to be rebellious. It's called adulthood and learning from mistakes to never repeat the same mistakes again. 


Ya Allah! Please guide me through this tough times and help me endure all these misfits to better my parents' lives. Give me strength dear Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment